Lokalna Grupa Działania „Zielony Pierścień”
ul. Żeromskiego 1
24-150 Nałęczów
Tel/fax 81 50-16-140
e-mail: [email protected]

Contact us!

Send route link

The villa



The villa in the form of a neo-Classical palace was erected at the request of Bronisław Broniewski and designed by Warsaw architect Tadeusz Zieliński in the years 1918–24. The icehouse (currently turned into a stable) was located next to it. After the war the successive directors of the sugar-refinery and the employees lived there, and the building also housed a kindergarten. At present, the little palace is in private hands. The building was renovated and is now surrounded by a high fence.


Virtual tours