Lokalna Grupa Działania „Zielony Pierścień”
ul. Żeromskiego 1
24-150 Nałęczów
Tel/fax 81 50-16-140
e-mail: [email protected]

Contact us!

Send route link

Distillery Garbów



The first distillery in the vicinity of Garbów was built in the nearby village of Przybysławice. Bogdan Broniewski purchased both estates in 1904, and rather than renovating the old distillery in Przybysławice, he decided to build a new one instead in Garbów. Its construction was completed in 1906 and 10 years later the front part was expanded to hold a larger container for the so-called neutral grain spirit. After the Second World War, the distillery was nationalized and was managed by State Agricultural Farms. The northern wing was added in the 1960s. At present, the distillery is a private property.


Virtual tours